Monday, January 1, 2007

THE SOUL SIDES BLOG ROLL
posted by O.W.



Soul Sides link policy:

1) I only link pages that I'd actually visit myself. You might have the most kick ass death metal audioblog ever created but mine is not an appropriate site to trade links with. You might try Tofuhut though, who maintains the most thorough audioblog roll I've ever seen.
"Appropriate" means you at least include some postings that deal with soul, funk, jazz, hip-hop, etc.
2) If you don't update your site at least once a month, I'll likely remove your site from the roll. I don't clean house often but when I do, I check every single site I link to.
3) Do not post links to the comments below. From now on, please email your link requests here. I'll try to check every so often but don't expect a lightning quick turnaround.


Labels: